Holiday Food Gift: Coffee Caramel Corn Recipe
This fun treat will put a little pep in your step. Caramel corn gets a jolt from coffee, making it a hit for the holiday season. Package the "pep-corn" in tubes covered with our free printable template for a one-of-a-kind homemade gift.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- 18 mailing tubes (2-inch diameter) with caps
- label paper
- parchment paper
- Download: Printable Popcorn Label
Caramel Corn Ingredients
1 1/2 cups unpopped popcorn
2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
2 sticks butter
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon warm water
2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon coarse salt
Make the Tubes
1. Cut tubes to 11 inches using scissors or a mitre box and saw.
2. Print labels onto label paper.
3. Cut labels on dotted lines and apply to tubes.
4. Cut parchment paper to 8x10". Roll and insert into tubes. Set aside till ready to fill with caramel corn.
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Pop popcorn on the stove according to product directions. Place popped popcorn in two large bowls.
The holiday experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for hazelnut hot cocoa that's perfect for turning into pre-packaged Christmas...
Add some modern flair to your holiday packages with handmade embellishments like unique jewelry and printable ornaments.
The holiday experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for cranberry bliss dacquoise, a rich and decadent seasonal dessert that...