Fish-Themed Decorating Projects
Create schools of fish and a blowfish mirror for a kid's room with these step-by-step instructions.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
2-foot round mirror
MDF (medium-density fiberboard) panel
picture-hanging wire and hooks
1. Use the same technique as above to cut the shape of a blowfish out of the MDF.
2. Draw a circle that measure 23 inches in diameter in the center and cut it out with a jigsaw. Use a router with a round-over bit to soften the outer edge of the circle with one quick pass. Lightly sand the edges and remove the dust.
3. To mount the mirror on the reverse side of the board, use the router with a straight bit to cut an inset groove for the mirror to rest on. Run a bead of construction adhesive along the groove and place the mirror in position. Push lightly to set it in place.
4. Prime and paint the frame as desired. Let dry.
5. Attach picture-hanging wire to the back with hooks.
Hit the lake in style this summer with a nautical-themed tote bag made using homemade freezer paper stencils.
The holidays are here and it's time for entertaining. Here are some natural inspirations to trim your tree, adorn your home's...(4 photos)
Add a summery nautical touch to your home's decor by wrapping natural hemp around a ho-hum lamp base and shade. This quick...