Easy Christmas Craft: Decoupage Angels
Bring a tropical touch to your Christmas decor with these elegant angels.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- 1 foam figurine (for each angel – if you can’t find a figurine you can glue a foam ball on to a foam cone)
- flesh-tone acrylic paint and small brush
- doll hair
- decorative craft or origami paper
- 4 feathers (2 for each angel)
- fine tip black marker
- glue gun
- optional: ribbon, paper flowers and miniature pearls
Start at the Head
Paint the Styrofoam head with flesh-toned acrylic. This project used Titanium buff straight from the tube.
Add Hair and Features
Glue on the doll's hair and draw in the eyes and lips with a felt-tip pen.
Prepare Angel’s Skirt and Wings
Cut an underskirt and two wings to the size of the Styrofoam cone using the decorative craft paper.
Turn inexpensive fence-post caps into a pretty jewelry or gift box. By itself, the box makes a thoughtful birthday, Mother's...
Be inspired by eight of our favorite crafty Christmas decorations from HGTV fans just like you, each with easy-to-follow...(8 photos)
With just a little help from an adult, kids can craft these handmade paper pinwheels to add a splash of color to playtime.