Easy Christmas Craft: Decoupage Angels
Bring a tropical touch to your Christmas decor with these elegant angels.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- 1 foam figurine (for each angel – if you can’t find a figurine you can glue a foam ball on to a foam cone)
- flesh-tone acrylic paint and small brush
- doll hair
- decorative craft or origami paper
- 4 feathers (2 for each angel)
- fine tip black marker
- glue gun
- optional: ribbon, paper flowers and miniature pearls
Start at the Head
Paint the Styrofoam head with flesh-toned acrylic. This project used Titanium buff straight from the tube.
Add Hair and Features
Glue on the doll's hair and draw in the eyes and lips with a felt-tip pen.
Prepare Angel’s Skirt and Wings
Cut an underskirt and two wings to the size of the Styrofoam cone using the decorative craft paper.
Turn inexpensive fence-post caps into a pretty jewelry or gift box. By itself, the box makes a thoughtful birthday, Mother's...
Test your DIY skills this Valentine's Day and craft up something special for your sweetheart and loved ones.(22 photos)
Be inspired by eight of our favorite crafty Christmas decorations from HGTV fans just like you, each with easy-to-follow...(8 photos)