Deviled Eggs Three Ways
Here we offer up three varieties of the classic picnic staple. We have taken inspiration from a couple of our favorite flavor combinations to put a new spin on the expected.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Easy Boiled Eggs
1. Place uncooked eggs in medium saucepan.
2. Fill with enough cold water to cover eggs plus one inch.
3. Cook on high heat.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. When pot starts to boil, turn it off and cover eggs.
6. Allow eggs to sit on stove in covered pot for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from stove and fill with cold water.
8. Pour out cold water and refill to cool the eggs.
Easily create a colorful Easter garland using real eggs with these easy step-by-step instructions from HGTV.com.
The crafting experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for creating a faux bird's nest for spring perfect for...