Deviled Eggs Three Ways
Here we offer up three varieties of the classic picnic staple. We have taken inspiration from a couple of our favorite flavor combinations to put a new spin on the expected.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Easy Boiled Eggs
1. Place uncooked eggs in medium saucepan.
2. Fill with enough cold water to cover eggs plus one inch.
3. Cook on high heat.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. When pot starts to boil, turn it off and cover eggs.
6. Allow eggs to sit on stove in covered pot for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from stove and fill with cold water.
8. Pour out cold water and refill to cool the eggs.
Give a classic appetizer a sophisticated twist by using a North American delicacy, quail eggs, mixed with chicken eggs.
With the help of garland, accessories and artwork, designer Casey Noble shows how one mantel can take on three completely...(12 photos)
These cute little eggs are light and a bit chewy. Be sure to bake them long enough to toast the outside for some added texture....