Crostini With Herbed Cream Cheese Spread
This simple, rustic appetizer is a great way to get any fall or holiday gathering started. The flavors are a little sweet and a little savory. The textures shine with toasty bread, crunchy nuts and a delicious creamy topping.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
6. Strain cranberries, reserving the liquid.
7. Pick out 20 cranberry pieces and set aside for garnish. Chop remaining cranberries and place in a medium bowl.
8. Add cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, rosemary and reserved liquid to cranberries. Mix until well combined.
9. Spread cream cheese mixture onto toasted baguette slices.
10. Garnish with cranberry pieces and sprinkling of pistachios.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share this decadent recipe for red velvet cake.
Here's an inexpensive take (under $10!) on a popular store bought fall centerpiece idea from the experts at HGTV.com.
Put a contemporary twist on traditional autumn decor with a square corn husk wreath. Just follow these simple step-by-step...