Triple Chocolate Brownies Recipe
These super-decadent brownies combine three luscious kinds of chocolate that will make you swoon.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
8 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 tablespoons Valrhona cocoa powder
1 1/4 cups white sugar
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine bittersweet chocolate, dark chocolate and butter over low heat. Gently stir mixture until everything is melted together. Turn off heat and add cocoa powder and sugar. Stir to combine.
3. Add eggs to chocolate mixture, one at a time, and stir to combine until eggs are fully incorporated.
4. Add vanilla and salt and stir.
5. Add flour and lightly stir until just incorporated and no more white streaks remain.
6. Transfer batter to a foil-lined and sprayed 9x9 baking dish. Bake for 30-33 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for at least 1 hour before cutting.
8. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired, before serving.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for raspberry cheesecake ice cream for Valentine's Day.