Spiced Cappucini Cocktail
Serve this warm cocktail at your holiday gathering. The coffee balances nicely with the spicy, warm fall flavors of the liqueurs and freshly grated nutmeg. This cocktail is perfect to enjoy by the fire or with a freshly baked slice of pie.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
* If you do not have access to Licor43 you could substitute a vanilla liqueur, but Licor43 has a bit of spice that makes it perfect for this cocktail.
* Old Tom gin is a bit sweeter and less botanical than more widely available dry gin. If Old Tom is not available in your market, you could substitute traditional dry gin, but you may wish to sweeten your drink a little.
1/2 oz. Old Tom gin
1/2 oz. Licor43
1/4 oz. Kahlua or coffee liqueur
5 oz. freshly brewed coffee
whipped cream for topping
1. Brew coffee; pour into a heatproof mug or glass (Image 1).
2. Add gin and liqueurs then top with whipped cream (Image 2).
3. Grate fresh nutmeg over whipped cream and serve finished cocktail hot (Image 3).
The Thanksgiving entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a holiday recipe that's a fresh twist on traditional pumpkin desserts.
The Thanksgiving entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for delicious pineapple tartlettes with the savory flavors of...
The holiday entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for mini Quiche Florentine you can serve as an easy warm appetizer.