Rounding Out Autumn's Colors
Bring nature's colors in by simply creating a bowl of balls five different ways.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Christy Crafton of Country Sampler Decorating Ideas magazine shares how to bring the colors of nature in by simply creating a bowl of balls five different ways.
- Soak an Oasis floral foam sphere in water. Snip tiny mums off their stems and insert into the sphere. Coordinate the colors with your decor. As the arrangement dries out it will maintain its color and can be used indefinitely.
- Spray a plastic foam ball with adhesive and roll it in a thin layer of moss. Wrap it with lavender and hold it in place with thin green twine or raffia.
- For a different look, spray the moss-covered ball with more adhesive and roll it in brown egg shells.
- Glue river rocks onto a plastic foam ball and fill in the spaces with grout.
- Press leaf-shaped cookie cutters into air-drying clay. Apply the clay leaves to the plastic foam ball and allow to dry. Wash with white paint for an aged appearance.
This sweet iced tea and pomegranate liqueur give the drink a color that mirrors fall foliage, while a shot of vodka gives it a...
Enjoy the season's freshest produce with this exclusive, fall-perfect menu developed by The Swag Country Inn chef Ronnie...(4 photos)
Serve your guests a delectable bread pudding filled with orange and cranberries and topped with warm salted caramel sauce.