Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
Raspberry cheesecake ice cream is such a simple recipe but makes for a decadent treat. You can eat it in a bowl, or jazz it up by scooping it between two of your favorite cookies to make an ice cream sandwich.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
4 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
1 cup white sugar
2 cups raspberries, pureed and strained
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup whole milk
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1. In a large mixer, whisk cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add sugar and combine. Slowly whisk in cream and milk until everything is evenly incorporated, making sure to scrape down sides of the bowls between each addition.
3. Add strained raspberries and combine until mixture is a uniform color.
4. Pour mixture into ice cream maker and process according to directions.
5. Once frozen, remove from ice cream maker and transfer to a container and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
6. Serve plain, with chocolate sauce or between two of your favorite cookies to make an ice cream sandwich.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for giant M&M sugar cookies for Valentine's Day.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for ganache-dipped chocolate chip cookies for Valentine's Day.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for chocolate strawberry shortcakes for Valentine's Day.