Pumpkin Cheesecake Tiramisu Recipe
We've updated the Italian classic with fall flavors for a fresh take on a pumpkin dessert that's sure to be a new favorite. The addition of espresso and spice makes this the perfect end to your holiday gathering.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
* Be sure to let the mascarpone soften at room temperature.
* The ladyfingers are incredibly absorbent; they only need a few passes through the espresso syrup to be sufficiently soaked.
* If you don't have the means to make espresso, fresh-brewed strong coffee is a good substitute.
Espresso syrup for soaking:
2 cups espresso
1/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons Licor43 or vanilla liqueur
For the Tiramisu:
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 cups mascarpone cheese
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons Kahlua or coffee-flavored liqueur
30 ladyfingers or savoiardi
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1. Prepare the espresso and pour into a baking dish.
2. Add 1/3 cup sugar to the warm espresso and stir to dissolve.
3. When the espresso cools, add the Licor43.
4. Put softened mascarpone cheese, pumpkin puree and 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Mix until well combined (Image 1).
5. Put whipping cream, vanilla, Kahlua and 1/3 cup sugar in a mixing bowl.
6. Mix on high speed until soft peaks form.
7. Gently fold whipped cream mixture into mascarpone and pumpkin.
8. Spread a thin layer of the cream/mascarpone filling in the bottom of a lined 9x9 square baking dish.
9. Dip ladyfingers in the espresso syrup (Image 2).
10. Place one layer of the espresso-soaked cookies on the cream.
11. Add another layer of cream/mascarpone filling then another layer of each to fill the pan (Image 3).
12. Mix 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice with confectioners' sugar. Top off the dessert by dusting with the spiced confectioners' sugar (Image 4).
14. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight before serving.
The Thanksgiving entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for delicious pineapple tartlettes with the savory flavors of...
The holiday entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for mini Quiche Florentine you can serve as an easy warm appetizer.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for savory cornbread stuffing that features the earthy flavors of fresh...