Petite Pie Party Favors
Ideal for an outdoor barbecue or casual dinner party, these petite pies will capture the hearts and tummies of all your guests.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Wrap Up Your Pies
4 vintage handkerchiefs (or 11 x 11-inch piece of fabric)
4 pieces of cut 8 x 8-inch parchment paper
4 wooden spoons
4 gift/name tags
1. Open up handkerchief and place baked pie on top.
2. Place parchment paper on top of pie (Image 2).
3. Fold over opposite corners of handkerchief.
4. Knot together remaining opposite corners to create a bow.
5. Insert spoon, add a gift tag and hand out to guests (Image 3).
The crafting experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for making a heart-shaped pillow for Valentine's Day that...
The crafting experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for a heart paper garland to hang above a romantic Valentine's...(7 photos)
The crafting experts at HGTV.com share easy-to-follow projects for creating handmade Valentine's Day cards.(10 photos)