Petite Pie Party Favors
Ideal for an outdoor barbecue or casual dinner party, these petite pies will capture the hearts and tummies of all your guests.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Wrap Up Your Pies
4 vintage handkerchiefs (or 11 x 11-inch piece of fabric)
4 pieces of cut 8 x 8-inch parchment paper
4 wooden spoons
4 gift/name tags
1. Open up handkerchief and place baked pie on top.
2. Place parchment paper on top of pie (Image 2).
3. Fold over opposite corners of handkerchief.
4. Knot together remaining opposite corners to create a bow.
5. Insert spoon, add a gift tag and hand out to guests (Image 3).
If you're hosting a party and children are invited, make them feel special with their own menu.