Petite Pie Party Favors
Ideal for an outdoor barbecue or casual dinner party, these petite pies will capture the hearts and tummies of all your guests.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Wrap Up Your Pies
4 vintage handkerchiefs (or 11 x 11-inch piece of fabric)
4 pieces of cut 8 x 8-inch parchment paper
4 wooden spoons
4 gift/name tags
1. Open up handkerchief and place baked pie on top.
2. Place parchment paper on top of pie (Image 2).
3. Fold over opposite corners of handkerchief.
4. Knot together remaining opposite corners to create a bow.
5. Insert spoon, add a gift tag and hand out to guests (Image 3).
Transform your favorite pie into dip form and pair it with easy-to-make, made-from-scratch gingersnap cookies.
Crowd-pleasing fingerling potatoes, wild rice and creme fraiche combine to create a spooky Halloween snack that looks as though...
Kids' favorite party treat — cake balls — get a monstrous makeover for your Halloween get-together. Just the right...