Perfect Pumpkin Pie
This quick and easy pumpkin pie recipe from the Bent Fork Bakery is perfect for any holiday party.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
During the holiday season pumpkins are everywhere. Enjoy classic pumpkin pie with this quick and easy recipe.
2 large eggs beaten
1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 can evaporated milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix sugars, spice and salt.
3. In a large bowl mix together eggs and pumpkin puree.
4. Add in sugar mixture and stir until smooth.
5. Slowly pour in evaporated milk and stir until incorporated.
6. Pour into pie shell and bake on small cookie tray at 400 degrees for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake until set, about 35 to 45 minutes.
7. Cool and top with fresh whipped cream.
What would Thanksgiving be without pumpkin pie? Whip up this traditional dessert as the perfect finish to your Thanksgiving meal.