Mojito Cocktail Recipe
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
2 sprigs fresh mint
1 ounce simple syrup
3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
1-1/2 ounce Bacardi Silver rum
1. Start with a sprig of mint in the bottom of a glass.
2. Add 1 ounce of simple syrup and 3/4 ounce of fresh-squeezed lime juice and muddle the mixture.
3. Add 1-1/2 ounce of Bacardi Silver rum and shake well with ice.
4. Strain over new ice in a Collins glass to remove the muddled mint pieces.
5. Top it off with soda water and garnish with a mint sprig.
Butterscotch schnapps, hot chocolate and amaretto combine to create a decadent dessert cocktail sure to warm up holiday guests.
Infuriating in-laws? Kitchen woes? Long lines at the mall? Yep, there's a drink for that. Here are our favorite holiday...(35 photos)
This orange and black cocktail uses a blend of cognac and Grand Marnier to pack an unexpected kick.