Mojito Cocktail Recipe
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
2 sprigs fresh mint
1 ounce simple syrup
3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
1-1/2 ounce Bacardi Silver rum
1. Start with a sprig of mint in the bottom of a glass.
2. Add 1 ounce of simple syrup and 3/4 ounce of fresh-squeezed lime juice and muddle the mixture.
3. Add 1-1/2 ounce of Bacardi Silver rum and shake well with ice.
4. Strain over new ice in a Collins glass to remove the muddled mint pieces.
5. Top it off with soda water and garnish with a mint sprig.
Peach schnapps topped with Irish cream creates a blood-curdling presentation for this tasty cocktail. For extra gore, top with...