Martha Washington Candy Recipe
This old-fashioned confection is a rich mixture of sugar, butter and pecans rolled into a ball of bittersweet dark chocolate.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Yield: 3 dozen
3 cups pecans, finely chopped
8 ounces bittersweet dark chocolate
2 tablespoons paraffin
1 box powdered sugar
1/2 pound butter
1. Combine powdered sugar, butter and pecans to form dough.
2. Shape dough into golf ball-sized shapes. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. In double broiler, melt paraffin in bittersweet chocolate.
4. Dip chilled dough balls in chocolate mixture. Set dipped dough balls on wax paper.
5. Garnish each with a pecan half.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for Key Lime cake, perfect for a Mother's Day brunch.
Follow these easy tips from HGTV.com to create beautiful and unique flower arrangements at home.(7 photos)
From appetizers to drinks to desserts, browse the best spring brunch recipe ideas from HGTV.com to create a memorable menu.(27 photos)