Marshmallow Jack-o'-Lantern Cookies
These little jack-o'-lanterns are as cute as they are tasty. Placed on a chocolate wafer for crunch, these soft marshmallows can be made several days ahead of your Halloween party. But they're so irresistible, you'll need to hide them
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
8. In a separate bowl beat egg whites to stiff peaks (Image 1).
9. Add egg whites, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon of powdered food color to marshmallow mixture and beat just long enough to incorporate (Image 2).
10. Pour mixture into prepared pan and smooth out as evenly as possible (Image 1).
11. Sift powdered sugar generously over the top of the marshmallow and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before proceeding (Image 2).
12. Use a knife to loosen marshmallow from edges of the pan.
13. Apply a small amount of cooking oil to a 2" circle cookie cutter. Cut as many circles as possible from the sheet of marshmallow.
The Halloween entertaining experts share 40 recipes for homemade sweet and salty party snacks with a Halloween twist that your...(40 photos)
The Halloween experts at HGTV.com share 50 clever handmade costumes and makeup tricks to get both kids and adults ready for...(50 photos)
The Halloween handmade experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for making a kid's vintage aviator or pilot...