Holiday Greenery Goes Everywhere
Greenery creates instant impact when used throughout the home for the holidays.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Holiday greenery comes in an amazing array of fresh and artificial varieties, and they're no longer just for decking the halls:
- Greenery has been a simple way to decorate the home for years. Use it to make garlands, wreaths and centerpieces to bring warmth and a sense of the season.
- Tuck eucalyptus, holly and dried magnolia leaves into pine greenery to reflect light and provide different color tones.
- Synthetic garlands are versatile because you can really change the shape and the form of the garland to adapt to banisters or over archways much more easily than natural materials. Attach ornaments and ribbon bows for a cheerful holiday accent.
- Incorporating lights into a garland creates starry highlights and can also help to brighten up a dark corner or hallway.
- Have children tie their favorite stuffed animals to stairway railings for a special family tradition.
Fill odd numbers of glass items (a large bowl, wine or juice glasses) with small colorful ornaments to make instant and simple decorations.
It's not just for special occasions: Bubbly complements almost any kind of meal.
Lee Sossen and Sherri Williams plan a spring-themed wedding in the country on the Ultimate Wedding Guide.(7 photos)
This Independence Day try using red, white and blue in new, unexpected ways to create an American summer soiree. Consider these...(14 photos)