Fall Recipe: Chocolate-Dipped Pumpkin Madeleines
These autumnal pumpkin cookies are the just-right treat to serve at a Halloween party, Thanksgiving dinner or any fall get-together. They're also the not-too-sweet complement to a cup of tea and party of one.
- By Sam Henderson, Today's Nest
Filed under: Halloween Party Ideas, Thanksgiving Entertaining, Thanksgiving Recipes, Halloween
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
5. Using a spoon or rubber spatula, add the flour in thirds, folding after each addition just until flour is moistened (Image 1).
6. Add butter in thirds and fold after each addition until thoroughly mixed (Image 2).
7. Use a leveled medium ice cream or cookie scoop to add batter to the madeleine pans (Image 1).
8. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until cake springs back slightly and edges are browned.
9. Allow to cool only for about a minute before removing them carefully with the tip of a knife (Image 2). Allow madeleines to cool completely on a wire rack.
10. Place 1 cup of the chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl over a small saucepan filled with 1 inch of water. Bring the water to a simmer and melt the chocolate, stirring frequently. When chocolate is completely melted, remove it from the heat and add the remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. Stir until chips are melted.Enlarge Photo+Shrink Photo-Sam Henderson
The Halloween entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a fun and easy recipe for Frankens'mores: a classic marshmallow s'mores...
The Halloween party experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for fun-to-make savory mini sandwiches in a spooky Halloween shape....
The Halloween party experts at HGTV.com share a delicious recipe for Yummy Mummy Pepperoni Empanadas that kids are sure to love.Advertisement
HGTV Inspiration Newsletter