Easy Tiramisu Recipe
This Italian trifle takes coffee-soaked ladyfingers and layers them with a creamy custard.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
8 ounces pastry cream or vanilla pudding
2 ounces sweet Italian Marsala wine
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
8 ounces Mascarpone cream cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup strong espresso
1 ounce Kahlua
1 ounce Grand Marnier
one package ladyfingers
cocoa powder, for dusting
1. Combine pastry cream, vanilla, sugar, Marsala wine and Mascarpone cheese in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix until smooth.
3. Blend Grand Marnier, espresso and Kahlua in a separate pan.
4. Choose a square or rectangle baking dish or pan to build tiramisu. You may also make them individually in martini glasses.
5. Line the bottom of pan with 1/4-inch of cream mixture.
6. Take two ladyfingers and quickly dip into coffee mixture and place onto cream mixture.
7. Repeat this process until you have two or three layers of ladyfingers.
8. Chill in refrigerator for at least three hours to set.
9. Dust heavily with cocoa powder prior to serving.
Crafting expert Marianne Canada from HGTV.com shares her recipe for perfect cut-out sugar cookies.