Dark Chocolate Truffles With Champagne and Coconut Flakes Recipe
These dark chocolate truffles are a delicious indulgence and make a great gift to give to friends.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Makes 30 truffles.
8 oz dark chocolate
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
1 tablespoon cognac
1/4 cup dry brut champagne (like Korbel)
1. In a saucepan bring cream to a boil. Meanwhile, chop chocolate into coarse bits and transfer to glass bowl.
2. Pour cream over chocolate and stir until mix is smooth. Chocolate should have combined with cream.
3. Add in champagne and cognac.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1.5 hours. The mix should be firm enough to roll into 1 inch balls.
5. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and sprinkle with coconut flakes. Divide and roll chocolate mix into balls and over coconut flakes.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour or until just before serving.
Here's an easy gift idea: Dip it in chocolate, dress it up and give it away.
These easy-to-make white chocolate truffles will rival those from your favorite sweets shop.
Original chocolate truffles have graced birthday, potluck and holiday parties for years. These truffles provide a little twist...