Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Classic oatmeal cookies get a little update just in time for the holidays. This thick cookie is hearty and tasty and combines cranberry and orange flavors making it perfect for the season.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
3/4 cup butter
1-3/4 cups brown sugar
4 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla extract
zest of 1 orange
4-1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch of ground cloves
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Add the egg, water, vanilla and orange zest. Beat until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, flour, salt, soda, cranberries, cinnamon and cloves.
5. Gradually stir the oat mixture into the butter mixture until thoroughly combined.
6. Place by the spoonful or scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Note:8. Allow cookies to cool on tray for 2 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for mouthwatering, homemade maple nut toffee made with real maple syrup.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for tangy citrus marmalade, perfect for holiday gift-giving.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for mincemeat thumbprint cookies, made with a rich and sweet diced fruit...