Cranberry Bliss Dacquoise Recipe
This rich and decadent dessert has all the best flavors of the holiday season. Make the components ahead of time and assemble just before serving to really wow your guests.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
2. Bring 1 1/4 cups of cream to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add gelatin to the heated cream and stir until dissolved.
4. Put chocolate into the bowl of a food processor.
5. With the processor running, add hot cream mixture in a slow, steady stream. Process until smooth.
6. Transfer to a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
7. Stir until smooth.
8. Whisk remaining 2 1/2 cups of cream to nearly stiff-peak stage.
9. Gently fold into chocolate mixture.
10. Refrigerate mousse, covered, until ready to assemble.
11. Stir until smooth before using.
The holiday experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for homemade coffee-flavored cupcakes in crafty coffee-themed to-go containers.
The holiday experts share an easy recipe for adding the flavors of chocolate and peppermint to marshmallow and crisp rice...
The handmade holiday experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for making oversized chocolate chip cookies in tins...