Cranberry Bliss Dacquoise Recipe
This rich and decadent dessert has all the best flavors of the holiday season. Make the components ahead of time and assemble just before serving to really wow your guests.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
5. Turn mixer to high speed and very gradually sprinkle in the 1/3 cup superfine sugar. Whip on high speed until very stiff peaks form.
6. Gently fold in ground almonds (Images 1 and 2).
7. Transfer the batter to a piping bag or large freezer bag with tip cut off at about 1/2 inch.
8. Starting in the center of a circle, pipe an outward spiral of batter all the way to the edge of the circle outline. Repeat for the other 3 circles.
9. Bake for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until completely dry.
10. Turn the oven off and allow the meringues to cool in the oven.
Instructions for Mousse
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/3 cup of water. Let soften for 5 minutes.
The holiday experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for homemade coffee-flavored cupcakes in crafty coffee-themed to-go containers.
The holiday experts share an easy recipe for adding the flavors of chocolate and peppermint to marshmallow and crisp rice...
The handmade holiday experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for making oversized chocolate chip cookies in tins...