Cocoa Raspberry Heaven
The perfect beverage for a cozy holiday gathering. You'll be swooning over this raspberry-infused hot chocolate cocktail.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
1 oz. plus 1 tsp. raspberry liqueur (Chambord's nice)
1 oz. white crème de cacao
8 oz. hot chocolate
1 fresh raspberry (optional)
- Pour raspberry liqueur and white crème de cacao in a cappuccino mug.
- Add hot chocolate and stir.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Drizzle teaspoon of Chambord on top of the whipped cream.
- Top with a fresh raspberry.
Treat your Thanksgiving guests to a side dish that's both tasty and healthy. The addition of cranberries and pine nuts lends...