Cocoa Raspberry Heaven
The perfect beverage for a cozy holiday gathering. You'll be swooning over this raspberry-infused hot chocolate cocktail.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
1 oz. plus 1 tsp. raspberry liqueur (Chambord's nice)
1 oz. white crème de cacao
8 oz. hot chocolate
1 fresh raspberry (optional)
- Pour raspberry liqueur and white crème de cacao in a cappuccino mug.
- Add hot chocolate and stir.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Drizzle teaspoon of Chambord on top of the whipped cream.
- Top with a fresh raspberry.
These dark chocolate truffles are a delicious indulgence and make a great gift to give to friends.
Whether you're searching for the perfect hostess gift or a memorable way to send off partygoers, they won't regift these...(30 photos)
Add some jingle to your home by decorating your fireplace with holiday decor. From country to traditional, check out the...(9 photos)