Bacon and Ranch Cajun Baby Cheeseburgers
There's nothing better than a good cheeseburger. And an adorable miniature with bacon and ranch that's perfection!
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
1 tsp. smoked or regular paprika
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
1 pound lean ground beef
1 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
1 tsp. hot sauce, such as Siracha or Tabasco
2 slices pepper Jack cheese, quartered (8 pieces)
1 tsp. minced garlic
2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
8 mini hamburger buns or dinner rolls, split
1/4 c. prepared ranch dressing
16 arugula leaves or lettuce of choice
8 Roma tomato slices
4 crisp-cooked bacon slices
1. Place all Cajun seasonings in a bowl; mix to combine.
2. Place beef, seasoning, hot sauce and garlic in a large bowl and mix until just combined (you may prefer to combine the beef with your hands). Form the mixture into 8 equal-size patties.
3. Pour oil into a large skillet over medium heat. In batches, place patties in hot skillet and cook until browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Place a quarter of cheese on top of each burger to melt.
4. Place rolls, split side down, in same skillet and cook until toasted, about 1 minute.
5. Spread dressing onto insides of warm toasted rolls. Layer bottom roll with arugula leaves, a burger, a tomato slice and a bacon slice cut in half. Close with top roll. Place a pick in each burger to hold them together (these babies are tall).
Makes 8 servings
Forget canned cranberry sauce; instead whip up this not-too-sweet relish to complement your Thanksgiving turkey, ham, duck or...
Hosting your family's Thanksgiving feast can be stressful. Well, stress no more: We have tips for setting a beautiful fall...(20 photos)
Crostini is the perfect appetizer to start out a casual party or get-together. Plus, you can get creative by using as many...