Let Natural Light Shine in the Kitchen
Using outdoor light is a great way to bring some warmth into your kitchen.
Here are five ideas to bring in natural light into your kitchen:
- Skylights are a fantastic way to bring in natural light. Designer DeWitt Talmadge Beall says skylights are effective because as the sun moves through the space, the light moves through the house creating visual interest and movement throughout.
- An all-glass retractable wall will bring in a bevy of sunlight.
- Garden windows let the light shine in while creating room for growing often-used herbs.
- Glass French doors can bring light to a breakfast area.
- "Ghost" glass transmits sunlight and casts a shadow that changes throughout the day, adding depth and a touch of softness.
Dive into the range of available kitchen cabinet door accessories and components, and create a kitchen with style to spare.
Discover the best components and accessories for your kitchen island, adding flair and function to your space.
A lighting expert shares tips for properly illuminating your bathroom for maximum beauty and functionality.
Get the information you need on the different components and accessories available for custom kitchen cabinets.
From high-tech gadgets to space-saving solutions, these clever kitchen updates will streamline your cooking and cleaning routine.
Explore the evolution of floor plans from previous decades and gather inspiration for designing a space that fits your lifestyle.