Let Natural Light Shine in the Kitchen
Using outdoor light is a great way to bring some warmth into your kitchen.
Here are five ideas to bring in natural light into your kitchen:
- Skylights are a fantastic way to bring in natural light. Designer DeWitt Talmadge Beall says skylights are effective because as the sun moves through the space, the light moves through the house creating visual interest and movement throughout.
- An all-glass retractable wall will bring in a bevy of sunlight.
- Garden windows let the light shine in while creating room for growing often-used herbs.
- Glass French doors can bring light to a breakfast area.
- "Ghost" glass transmits sunlight and casts a shadow that changes throughout the day, adding depth and a touch of softness.
Dive into the range of available kitchen cabinet door accessories and components, and create a kitchen with style to spare.
Get the information you need on the different components and accessories available for custom kitchen cabinets.
Small space decorating can be a big challenge. Steal these smart ideas to transform your cramped bedroom or home office and maximize your space.
A finished basement not only adds extra square footage to enjoy, it boosts the resale value.
Consider these four factors that can affect a window's performance.