- It's easier to use tie top panel curtains: You can easily attach them to your trellis and don't have to worry about purchasing any extra materials.
- If you find your garden arch headboard to be unstable, wire it to the wall. Attach screw eyes (four total, two on each side) into the drywall. Weave heavy-gauge wire around the iron of the arch and secure into the eyes of each screw. Hide the wire and screws in the fabric drapes.
- If string lights aren't for you, hang a plug-in lamp, paper lantern or crystal chandelier instead. Simply hang the fixture from the tallest center point of the arch.
- Be sure to measure your ceiling height before shopping for the arch - some arches are over 12 feet tall.
Materials and Tools:
garden arch (Corner Collection)
2 fabric panels (World Market)
dragonfly string lights (World Market)
butterfly print in mirrored frame (item #3525)
bedding (Milling Around)
chocolate washable silk queen coverlet (item #3526)
2 green solid quilted Euro shams (item #3527)
2 green chocolate damask standard shams (item #3528)
square green with chocolate dragonfly 20"x20" pillow (item #3529)
green chocolate damask duvet folded at end (item #3530)
1. Assemble your trellis on the floor around your bed. Push the trellis up against the wall and attach your fabric panels.
2. Wind your string lights through the arch of the trellis. For an extra touch, hang a picture in the center.