DIY Felt Stockings
What You’ll Need
felt in various colors
2. Print and cut out the template for the stocking you want to make.
3. Pin the template to a piece of felt, and cut out the shape. Repeat so you have two stocking shapes. Sew them together, leaving the top open.
4. Back pieces of felt in colors that match the design you chose with iron-on fusing, following the package instructions. Using the template as a guide, cut out shapes from the felt.
5. Arrange the shapes on the stocking, then iron them on, following the fusing package’s instructions.
6. Cut a piece of felt for the loop, and sew it to the inside of the stocking.