Yarn and Button Holiday Topiaries
- 3 foam cones (small, medium and large)
- 3 different colors of yarn
- assortment of medium and large buttons
- hot glue gun and hot glue
- assortment of large pom-poms
Use hot glue to secure the loose end of a ball of yarn to the bottom of a foam cone.
Continue to tightly wrap the entire cone with yarn. Cut off the end once you've reached the top and secure it to the top of the cone with a dab of hot glue.
Attach Pom-Pom and Buttons
Attach a large pom-pom to the cone's top with hot glue. Cover the cone with a variety of medium and large buttons, attaching them with hot glue.