Sea Turtle Garden Sculpture
Mark Sybirski cuts steel into the shape of a sea turtle and sand dollar for his garden art sculpture.
Materials and Tools:
3/16 steel sheet
welding protective equipment
1. Make a cardboard template of a sea turtle and a sand dollar base.
2. Cut out the template using a craft knife.
3. Transfer the designs onto a steel sheet using a permanent marker.
4. Wearing protective gear cut the patterns out of the steel sheet using a plasma cutter.
5. Weld the sea turtle to the sand dollar base for your steel garden art sculpture.