Polymer Clay Cemetery Clock
Thanks to Heather MacFarlane, New Orleans, La.
Materials and Tools:
Sculpey oven-bake clay
design and card for stencil
acrylic or watercolor paint
clock movement kit
1. Make a stencil from a drawing of a tomb, house, or whatever you want to make.
2. Cut out stencil and place on rolled-out sheet of clay. Cut around stencil.
3. Roll out thinner sheet of clay to create pillars, doors and architectural details, with sharp point score to create edges, inscriptions etc. Add these elements to the final piece.
4. Bake in oven according to package instructions.
5. Paint as desired.
6. Drill hole where appropriate and insert clock mechanism according to package instructions.