Poinsettia Box Toppers
Top a pretty gift package with a poinsettia made from card stock.
Materials and Tools:
Magenta stamps for poinsettia, leaf
several pieces of red and green card stock
gold embossing powder
glue or double-sided tape
- Wrap a gift and put it aside.
- Use ink and powder to emboss card stock with poinsettia and leaf stamps.
- Cut out the poinsettia shape with scissors.
- Emboss in gold powder.
- If desired, use a craft knife to cut out the center of each of the poinsettia's petals. Once cut out, the petals can be bent or curled.
- Position the poinsettia cutouts over stamped leaf cutouts to create a completed box top design.