Plaster Stencil Artwork
Create bold black and white artwork with stencils, paint and a little plaster.
Tools and Materials:
two square pieces of 1/2” medium-density fiberboard (MDF)
black acrylic paint
texture medium (or plaster)
- Paint the MDF squares and let dry completely.
- After paint is dry, place stencil in desired location on the square.
- Using a plaster spreader evenly spread the texture effect over the stencil.
- Carefully scrape off excess texture and slowly remove stencil.
- Repeat in desired pattern. Allow to dry before hanging.