Make a Dramatic Feather Choker
Fashion-forward jewelry designer Cara Markowitz of New York, N.Y., shows how to mix resin with goose feathers for her eye-catching "Grand Feather Ball" choker.
Materials and Tools:
resin color and hardener
1. Create balls using casting resin.
2. Drill holes in balls.
3. Cut feathers. Cluster feathers and insert into tube beads.
4. Cut guitar wire. Thread and glue guitar wire into all the balls.
5. Glue end fasteners in place.
6. Glue feather clusters into balls.
7. Shape necklace to neck.