How to Sew a Sink Skirt
Sew a sink skirt to hide unsightly storage with these simple steps.
Materials and Tools:
1. Cut fabric to the desired dimensions, allowing for side seams and a bottom hem.
2. Sew pieces together for the necessary width, and sew side seams and a bottom hem.
3. Run two lines of basting stitches along the top, and gather the fabric as desired.
4. Sew a narrow, flat band of fabric to the top, and stitch one side of hook-and-loop tape to the band.
5. Attach the opposite side of the hook-and-loop tape to the sink/cabinet and press the skirt in place.