How to Make Sea-Inspired Holiday Decor
Designer Sandra Espinet shows how to create sea-inspired decor that you can leave up all year round.
Bring your family vacation home for the holidays. Display shells in a clear container for a simple, inexpensive decoration that can beautify any surface all year long.
- pillar candle
- Collect about 30 shells from the beach and gather sand in a pail.
- Buy a large candleholder and a pillar candle or refurbish something you already own.
- Pour the sand into the candleholder.
- Place the candle in the middle of the sand.
- Place the shells inside the candleholder to surround the candle.
- For a fresh scent, add potpourri around the shells.