How to Make Scrapbook-Style Greeting Cards
Materials and Tools:
digital photo printed in sepia tone
ribbon and embellishments
computer with printer and scanner
1. Use the sepia photo and other items to create the page layout.
2. Scan the page into the computer as an image. Print out the scanned card image as a photo.
3. Attach the printout to card stock (or print the original on smooth card stock).
4. Decorate with ribbon, embellishments, etc.
5. Use stamps and watercolors to decorate the envelope.