How to Make Scrapbook Borders
Add a touch of elegance to your scrapbook pages with stamps and pen designs.
Materials and Tools:
glossy or matte white card stock
opaque sticker paper
foam stamping mat
cleaning tray and damp cloth
1. Trim out photo mats and apply photos to each.
2. Using brush-art markers, color in the wildflower stamp and press onto each corner.
3. Use darker ink to stamp a few smaller flowers on each side of the large wildflower stamp.
4. Using the brush end of the memory pen, make wavy lines down the edge of the page. Twist the pen as you pull it down to make light and dark effects. Repeat with a smaller pen, close to the first line.
5. Using a bullet-point pen, add a dotted line inside the two wavy lines.