How to Make Black Metal Flower Jewelry
Put a modern twist on daisies with this sophisticated black metal jewelry set.
Materials and Tools:
ArtEmboss black matte embossing metal
Marvy Uchida small and large daisy punches
seed beads, gold
decorative beads, silver
spacer beads, gold and silver
18-gauge black wire
silver necklace chain
silver ear wires
1/16" hole punch
1. Cut metal into two approximately 2" x 4" pieces.
2. Adhere metal pieces together using spray adhesive. This increases durability.
3. Punch out three large and two small flower shapes.
4. Punch holes in petals. For earrings, punch only one hole in each flower; for necklace, punch two holes in each flower spaced four petals apart.
5. Glue spacer beads and rhinestones into the center of each flower.
6. Cut four 2-inch lengths of wire. Form a loop at one end with round-nose pliers.
7. Lace on beads: gold seed bead, then decorative silver bead, then gold seed bead, etc. Trim wire and form a loop. Repeat with all four wires.
8. Assemble beads and flowers together. Attach to necklace chain.
9. Attach single flowers to ear wires.