How to Make an Accordion Scrapbook With Stamped Foliage
Stamp natural-looking leaves onto the pages of a memory book and add other embellishments for a one-of-a-kind scrapbook.
Materials and Tools:
ink pads in various colors
small pressed leaves
1. Using stamping markers, color each leaf stamp to give it a realistic look.
2. Press each stamp around the edge of each page in various directions.
3. Add die-cut tags, made from craft paper, to one or two pages as an accent.
4. Mount mini-envelopes to hold mementos or pressed leaves.
5. Use alphabet stamps to add titles to explain each page.
6. Fill in blank spaces with pressed leaves and postage stamps.