How to Make a Snowman Card
Materials and Tools:
Ranger archival ink pad
Ranger Cut & Dry felt pad
Ranger Adirondack Re-Inkers
Ranger Cleans-It stamp cleaner
Waterbrush or brush with water
1. Ink stamp with permanent archival jet black ink and stamp image on to felt pad.
2. With stamp still on pad, outline stamp block with pen onto pad. Cut pad to size of stamp block.
3. Using Adirondack water-based dye re-inkers, begin "coloring" your image on the felt. Color the stamped lines.
4. Clean stamp and position stamp over image on pad; pad should be the same size as your stamp so lining up should be a snap.
5. Tap the stamp several times on the pad to ink up the image. Stamp image onto card stock and press firmly.
6. Using a Waterbrush or brush with water, shade and highlight the image using the stamped lines of the image to blend. The water-based dye will allow you to bleed some of the color.
7. Glue stamped image to card stock.
8. Accent the image with Stickles glitter glue for an added sparkle.