How to Make a Personalized Place Card
Create your own personalized place cards by following these steps.
Materials and Tools:
Posh Impressions Frame Stamps
Me and My Big Ideas Frame Basics 6-1/2" square
Xyron or other adhesive
2 sheets decorative paper
opaque sticker paper
scissors or paper trimmer
craft knife or stylus
photos or photocopies
brush art markers
- Xyron paper and trim to 7-1/2 inches square.
- Remove backing and lay paper sticky side up on a flat surface.
- Place cardboard frame piece right side down in center of paper.
- Trim corners close to points (45-degree angle).
- Fold sticky edges over on all four sides.
- Poke corner and stand holes through using craft knife or stylus.
- Repeat for back side of frame.
- Attach hardware to corners.
- Stand to center bottom.
- Stamp frames on sticker paper using brush art markers.
- Cut out, leaving tiny white edges around inside opening and outside.
- Xyron photos and trim to fit frame openings.
- Attach photos to frames and frames to covered standing frame as desired.
- Attach name in sticker letters.
- Tie bow.