How to Make a Personal Scrapbook
Materials and Tools:
mini spiral notebook
variety of paper *
stickers and embellishments *
embossing heat tool
embossing ink pads
fibers and ribbons *
* Select according to your planned color scheme and theme.
1. Take digital images of yourself — including close-ups of your eyes and any other parts of your body you wish — and things that are important to you (your wedding ring, etc.). Collect existing photos of important people and things and childhood photos. Collect poems or letters you've written, ticket stubs, wedding invitations and other memorabilia.
2. Design a title page.
3. Arrange pictures throughout the book to determine the layout.
4. Design page backgrounds, considering techniques such as paper-tearing, chalking, stamping, heat embossing, watercolor painting and aging techniques such as the use of walnut ink, crumpling, inking, tea staining and sanding.
5. Add the photos, your journaling and embellishments.