How to Make a Confetti Fused-Glass Cuff Bracelet
Materials and Tools:
clear glass sheets
frit glass of many colors
silver cuff wire
- Place a layer of thin glue on a clear glass sheet. Sprinkle frit glass pieces onto the sheet, covering the entire sheet.
- Fuse frit and clear sheet together in kiln for 24 hours.
- Remove fused multicolor sheet from kiln and cut to size for bracelet using glass cutters and nippers. Cut clear glass to size for bracelet.
- Glue brass findings with hoops in between frit glass and clear glass.
- Fire in kiln for 24 hours. Remove from kiln.
- Attach cuff wire with pliers to the brass hoops.