How to Create an Asian-Inspired Stationery Set
Use these simple steps to create Asian-themed, DIY stationery.
Materials and Tools:
black and white cardstock
red construction paper
needle and thread
Asian girl rubber stamp
flower paper punch
red permanent marker
- Score and fold black cardstock in half to create a blank card.
- Glue a piece of white paper to the inside of the card to create a writing space.
- Cut out a section of Chinese newspaper for the background and glue it onto the front of the card.
- Rubber stamp an Asian girl image onto a scrap of white paper with a black inkpad.
- Tear the paper around the image to soften the edges.
- Glue the torn image to the front of the card, layering it over the newspaper and overlapping it onto the black card.
- Color the flowers on the rubber stamp with a red permanent marker.
- Punch out two flowers from red paper and glue one to the front of the card over the newspaper print.
- Glue the other flower on the bottom right corner of the white writing space.
- Stitch a silver charm to the front of the card.
- Rubber stamp the Asian girl on the envelope to make a coordinating stationery set.