How to Create a 3-D Scrapbooking Effect
Give your pages a realistic look with color copies of 3-D items.
Materials and Tools:
color-copied fabric or textured surface for background paper
color-copied bunch of spaghetti or other three-dimensional subject
opaque sticker paper
red and white matting paper
foam stamping pad
sticker maker with adhesive cartridge
1. Trim background paper to the desired size.
2. Apply adhesive to photos and matting papers.
3. Trim matting papers 1/8-inch larger than the photos.
4. Peel the adhesive backing off the photos and attach them to the matting, and then peel the backing from the matting and place on the page.
5. Stamp shapes and images of your choice (including photo corners) onto sticker paper, coloring them with brush-art markers.
6. Cut out the stamped images and photo corners, leaving tiny edges.
7. Adhere color copies of spaghetti or the subject of your choice to the page.
9. Position photo corners on all corners of the photos and stick them in place.