Holiday Wreath Laden With Ornaments
Bring your holiday color palette together with a wreath made from different-colored ornaments.
Tools and Materials:
green garland wreath of any size
spray paint in 3-4 colors (our holiday palette was light blue, light green and silver)
round ornaments in various sizes
hot glue gun
- Spray paint the ornaments in different colors, making sure you get all the way around, don’t miss any spots. Let dry.
- Using the hot glue gun, secure base layer of ornaments around the garland wreath. The base layer will be a mix of mostly large, but some smaller ornaments.
- Add some dimension with smaller ornaments on top, filling in gaps and holes.
- Using a hot glue gun, secure one end of the ribbon somewhere on the wreath.
- Wrap and weave the ribbon throughout the ornaments and the garland for a decorative finish.
- Secure the other end of the ribbon with another dab of hot glue.
- Once the glue is set, hang your wreath.