Materials and Tools:
6' artificial evergreen garland
white Christmas lights with a green cord
silver spray paint
silver pine cones
pink, silver and gray ornaments
pink curly sprigs
silver leaf sprigs
2 yards gray dupioni silk
thin gauge wire
silver wired ribbon
1. Lightly spray paint evergreen garland silver, concentrate paint on the tips of greenery to give it a frosted look.
2. Weave Christmas lights through garland, making sure that the electrical cord is located on an end that will be most convenient for plugging the garland into an outlet.
3. Cut gray silk into six to eight inch wide strips. Loosely weave fabric strips through the garland like ribbon, attaching them to garland by tying off at the ends.
4. Make a large bow by creating six large ribbon loops, wrap loose end of ribbon around center of bow and tie off. Attach bow to center of garland.
5. In center of bow, wire on silver pinecones and assorted glass ornaments.
6. Working from the center, continue adding ornaments, silver leaves and pink curly sprigs to each of the garland's sides; wiring the decorative elements to the garland as you go.