Displaying a Dried Wreath
Dried wreaths can be used indoors all year long. Hanging them on the wall is only one of many options:
- Placing the right wreath in the right spot can make the difference from its going unnoticed to becoming a focal point for a room. Make sure it has plenty of room and is not too large or too small for its space. Try hanging several wreaths together in a large space.
- Wreaths can be hung over a door, on a door (especially nice if using two wreaths on double doors), or just beside a door for a wonderful accent.
- Another way to hang wreaths is to place them in a window, where they might take the place of a window treatment.
- Wreaths can be hung together in groups. They don't all have to be the same size or shape, but they should balance each other.
- A bay leaf wreath can be both decorative and practical in the kitchen, where its leaves can be used in cooking.
- Not all wreaths are round; some are square or heart-shaped.
- A good way to clean wreaths is to set a hair dryer on low and blow directly on the wreath. This will remove accumulated dust.