Christmas Ornament Chandelier
Create a ribbon chandelier to display your Christmas ornaments.
Materials and Tools:
1 roll 1/2" sheer copper ribbon
1 roll 2" sheer copper ribbon
12' brown wired ribbon
8-10 plastic foam or plastic ornaments
3 24" glitter vines
16" plastic foam circle
1. Wrap plastic foam circle tightly with the 2-inch sheer copper ribbon, overlapping each pass so the plastic foam circle is completely covered. Secure the ribbon ends with straight pins.
2. Cut four pieces of the brown wired ribbon, each about 36 inches long. Tie each ribbon to the plastic foam circle in four equally spaced locations. Secure tightly and trim off excess of the ribbon at the base of the knot.
3. Bring the four brown ribbons together, placing a piece of glittering vine in the middle. Tie the brown ribbons and glitter vine together with a piece of the 1/2-inch copper ribbon.
4. Create a loop for hanging from the excess 1/2-inch copper ribbon.
5. Tie small bows with the brown ribbon and attach them with straight pins to the plastic foam circle to conceal the knot at the base of each 36-inch piece of ribbon.
6. Attach varying lengths of 1/2-inch copper ribbon to the ornaments. Tie each ornament to the plastic foam circle, spacing them evenly so the chandelier is weighted evenly and will hang level.
Card Stock Christmas Ornaments
These scallop-edged card stock ornaments are a quick and inexpensive way to add a colorful touch to your Christmas tree.
Make a Paper Snowflake Star Christmas Ornament
Don't let the swirls fool you! This paper snowflake star Christmas ornament is easy, quick to make and sure to wow your guests instantly.
Christmas Ornament Topiary
Create an inexpensive and simply chic candle holder to add a bit of Christmas cheer to your holiday table.
Snow Globe Christmas Ornament
Create playful ornaments to add a frosty touch to your Christmas tree.
Silver Spoon Christmas Ornament
Create sparkling ornaments with vintage silverware and a bit of bling.
Make Clay Ornaments Stamped With Holiday Cheer
With a set of alphabet stamps and bakeable clay, your favorite holiday saying can become a modern, colorful ornament.
Turn Clothespins Into Christmas Tree Ornaments
In just a few steps, turn wooden clothespins into beautiful snowflake tree ornaments. This is a great project for older children to tackle on their own or for small kids with help from a crafty adult.
Pine Cone Ornament for Your Christmas Tree
Easily create iridescent pine cone ornaments to decorate a Christmas tree or to add a festive touch to wrapped gifts.
Holiday Ornaments Make Memories
Here are some tips to create ornaments to make each season memorable.
Making Oversized Ornaments
Here's how to create larger-than-life holiday ornaments for display.
Found a living space you love in HGTV's Photo Library? Get the look in your own home with products from Wayfair.
Photo Friday: Cooking and Dining in the Great Outdoors
HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens Aug 28, 2015 by Beth Rucker
This or That: Pick Your Favorite Vintage Find From Fixer Upper
HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens Aug 27, 2015 by Farima Alavi
6 Essentials for the Perfect Tailgate Party + Win the 1 Thing You Really Need
HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens Aug 25, 2015 by Farima Alavi
Discover the Winning Hue in Our Color Vs. Color Competition!
HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens Aug 24, 2015 by Kayla Kitts
Copy This Room: Get Beach Flip Style in Your Living Room
HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens Aug 24, 2015 by Shannon Petrie
4 Ways to Personalize Your Dorm Desk + College Goodie Giveaway!
HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens Aug 21, 2015 by Farima Alavi
The Easiest (and Cutest!) DIY Dorm Roommate Mugs Ever
HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens Aug 20, 2015 by Marianne Canada