Christmas Greeting Gift Bags
Materials and Tools:
small canvas bag
old Christmas card
hot glue gun and glue sticks
small hole punch
4 buttons for each bag
thread or yarn in a color to coordinate with buttons
1. Cut desired images out of Christmas card. Add a decorative touch to the edges of cut-out designs with pinking shears.
2. Attach center only of card cut-out, leave corners unattached, to canvas bag with hot glue.
3. Using a hole-punch, punch small holes in each corner of the cut-out.
4. Embellish bag by sewing buttons onto each corner of cut-out with chunky yarn.
6. Use the sack to wrap a small gift.